Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- Kymmie offered prayers of thankfulness for everyone’s support and love during their “housing adventures.”
- Rick added gratefulness in the joy he’s experiencing seeing his kids settle into their new home.
- Deb and Jeff report his surgery went well. (His 2nd shoulder surgery.) He is feeling better and they are hopeful that the procedure was successful in removing all the infection in his shoulder.
- John expressed gratitude specifically for granddaughter Brandi’s two kids.
- Devon gave thanks for Emma and the success and growth she’d had with her riding and competing.
- Devon is grateful for all the work being done at the church for our recovery efforts and for the ongoing support from other faith communities during this time.
Prayers of Concern
- Maralee asked for prayers for a niece who graduated from college and is heading into career.
- Maralee also asked for prayer for her mom’s recovery from her time in the hospital.
- She also asked for prayer for a friend who lost her 44 year old daughter.
- Barabara requested prayers for a granddaughter who is pregnant. She’s due in June.
- She also requested continued prayer for Fred.
- Kymmie requested prayers for Neil who is undergoing surgery for cancer.
- She also asked for prayer for Minerva with ovarian cancer.
- John asked for strength for his granddaughter, Brandi who is going through a difficult divorce.
- Sue asked for prayers for little Charlie. He has a brain tumor (malignant) and is only 6 years old. He’s Sandy’s cousin’s grandson.
- Sandy asked for prayers for the families of the college students that were recently killed.
- Gale asked for continued prayers for Julie.
- Cheryl asked for prayer to find a new living situation, detailing that Loveland apartments are getting closer to being complete and hoping for that as a possible situation.
- Cheryl requests continued prayer for her family, friends and coworkers.
- Continued remission for Clare is requested by Cheryl
- Please also continue to pray for the food pantry and homeless coalition clients.
- For the Ukrainian and Russian people, wherever they are.
- And finally, for peace for people everywhere!
Prayers for Those Traveling
- Cheryl requests traveling mercies for Clare and Annie.
- Also for Colleen, Jim, and Romeo as the head south at the end of December.
- Please also pray for those traveling throughout the holiday season.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted. |
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/