Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Feel God’s Presence All Around Us
All around us, we see heartache, grief, despair, and pain. But there is hope as well. There is love. There is peace. There is God’s presence with us.
In a world that can be overwhelming, it can be hard to know what to do. One thing you can do is to pray. Prayer is powerful.
Father God, we pray for the sickness in our world.
For those suffering.
For those suffering from cancer.
For those suffering from heart disease.
For those suffering from any form of sickness.
Lord, we ask you to be with them on their journey.
We ask that you comfort them and that your presence provides each of them with peace.
Be with their family and friends as they struggle to walk with their loved through this suffering.
Provide them with love and a sense of hope.
We pray your presence is felt throughout our world.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Prayers of Joy
- Kymmie and family give thanks for our beautiful rescue dog, Olive!
- We all rejoice at Cheryl’s new home!
- John requested prayers for a positive resolution of the custody situation his family is facing.
- Continue to pray for Maralee’s mom.
- Cheryl asked for prayers for Cherie and Steve, Cherie is not doing well.
- Cheryl also asked for prayers for Jeannie as she can’t be there.
- Donna asked for continuing prayers for Barb & Joe, Ursula & Stan and for Bud.
- Joyce’s friend, Ruth, is in the hospital, infection in her knee replacement.
- Bob had surgery over the weekend, prayers for continued healing and recovery.
- Please continue to pray for this church’s call to feed people spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
Prayers for the World
Please continue to pray for our community and world:
- Continue to pray for Syria, Turkey, Ukraine.
- And as always, we continue to pray for world peace and more peace interactions between peoples.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted.
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/