Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- We all rejoice with Colleen and Jim as they celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary!
- We join Barbara in celebration and prayer for her new great grandchild, Owen!
- And we join Kymmie and Rick as they pray Nate and Cecelia head to a week at Cedarkirk! We all look forward to the stories!
- Prayers of joy that Larry is healing so well after his heart surgery and that vacation is approved!
- Prayers of thanksgiving that Jeff is still healing up well!
- Heather asked for prayer for her grandson, Eli, who was at hospital being treated for dehydration.
- Praying for peace for Colleen as she readies for a medical procedure for which she s nervous.
- Pray also for Kelly’s daughter as she deals with uncertain test results from a tumor that was removed from her colon. More tests are needed.
- Pray for healing for Cheryl’s back. She will see the spine specialist on 7/18 and is hopeful that an epidural will help with her current pain.
- Pray for John and Jeannie as they transition to having all the littles in school in August and for what a quiet house will mean for them.
- Cheryl asks for prayers for Destiny and son Greyson who are being evicted.
- Also for Josephine, a pantry client, who is in the hospital and requested prayer.
- Cheryl also asked for prayers for Kymmie’s health. And Kymmie concurred with a request for strength, to feel better and get back to healthier eating.
- Bud asked for prayers for his friend, Barbara. Her car broke down on her way to Moffitt and there are concerns regarding how long it will take to get another appointment.
- Cheryl request prayer for her brother in GA and for her family in general.
- Beckie asked for prayers for healing after a fall at work
- For peace for the people of the world.
- Devon requested prayers for all the contractors, that they continue to show up, and also for patience in dealing with them.
- Everything with the carpet fabrication and shipping happens on time.
- Grateful for all the contractors working to get us fully back in the building.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted. |
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/