Need Help

Did you receive damage to your home from Hurricane Ian? Did you have existing problems in your home made worse by the storm? Are you confused with the process with FEMA or did you get denied? We are here to help!

If you can, please fill out this application on the COADFL. Once you fill this out, an organization that is able to manage your case will reach out to you. If you do not hear from someone within a week, please email and someone will be able to help you. If you need help filling out the forms or these forms don’t meet a need you have, please call the church at 941-743-5335 and someone will be available to help you.