Join us tonight at 5:30pm for Family Fun Night. Bring a meal for your family and we will be able to roast s’mores over the fire. Looking forward to seeing you! All are welcome for our time together. See you in the garden!
And on Sunday, we will gather for a potluck meal together after church. Please bring a dish to share as we celebrate Hemal and give him a property send off to begin the next chapter of his life with Med School at Duke Med School.
Here are a few details:
1. We will gather on Sunday around 11am to have a potluck meal together. The church will provide the hamburgers, hotdogs, and buns. We will also have veggie burgers and carrot dogs…
2. If you can attend, can you bring a side dish for everyone to share?
3. We will be giving him a love gift. If you would like to make a financial contribution for a gift for Hemal, please do so electronically through this link (https://onrealm.org/wintergardenpres/-/give/now) and check “food pantry” or you can write a check to the church or give cash to Devon or Kymmie.
4. We are also thinking it would be more fun to roast Hemal instead of getting too sappy. So think of some funny stories or experiences you have had with Hemal that you can share with the group.
5. If you could also bring him a card…and if you would like to put a gift card or something in there from you, you are welcome to do so. But he loves the written word, so cards to express your gratitude will be huge for him.
6. And just come! We truly want to make this a time of celebration. My guess is we will probably be hanging out until 2, so come anytime after 11!
- Best Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Healthy Pineapple Smoothie
- Oven-Roasted Carrots
- Potatoes, Potatoes, Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger
- Sweet Potato
- A “BOAT”LOAD OF ZUCCHINI RECIPES!
- Broccoli & Turnips
- DELICIOUS, GREEN GRAPES
- Green Beans
- Nutrition Facts for Cucumbers
- 10 Health Benefits of Cabbages
- Health Benefits of Green Peppers & Tomatoes