|Monday Morning Lectio Divina- 6/28/21|
All are welcome to join us as we continue to engage in the spiritual practice of Lectio Divina together as a community.
Here are details for when we gather on June 28, 2021.
Our scripture lesson is Mark 6:1-13.
We will gather via zoom for an intentional time of listening, reflecting, responding, and resting in the Word of God. We will meet on Mondays from 8-9am.
Here are some details about Lectio Divina.
Lectio Divina, literally meaning “divine reading,” is an ancient practice of praying the Scriptures. During Lectio Divina, the person listens to the text of the Bible with the “ear of the heart,” as if he or she is in conversation with God, and God is suggesting the topics for discussion.
There are four movements for Lectio Divina:
1. Lectio: (Listening to the Word of God or Reading God’s Word)
2. Meditatio: (Reflecting on the Word of God)
3. Oratio: (Responding to the Word of God)
4. Contemplatio: (Resting in the Word of God)
Here is the Zoom Link:
Join Zoom Meeting: Click HERE
Meeting ID: 878 3208 0869
+16465588656,,87832080869#,,,,*396015# US (New York)
- Best Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Healthy Pineapple Smoothie
- Oven-Roasted Carrots
- Potatoes, Potatoes, Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger
- Sweet Potato
- A “BOAT”LOAD OF ZUCCHINI RECIPES!
- Broccoli & Turnips
- DELICIOUS, GREEN GRAPES
- Green Beans
- Nutrition Facts for Cucumbers
- 10 Health Benefits of Cabbages
- Health Benefits of Green Peppers & Tomatoes