|Monday Morning Lectio DivinaAfter our Lectio Divina time during Lent, it was decided to continue engaging in “divine reading” with one another every Monday morning at 8am.|
All are welcome to join us as we continue to engage in this spiritual practice together as a community.
We will gather via zoom for an intentional time of listening, reflecting, responding, and resting in the Word of God. We will meet on Mondays from 8-9am.
Here are some details about Lectio Divina.
Lectio Divina, literally meaning “divine reading,” is an ancient practice of praying the Scriptures. During Lectio Divina, the person listens to the text of the Bible with the “ear of the heart,” as if he or she is in conversation with God, and God is suggesting the topics for discussion.
There are four movements for Lectio Divina:
1. Lectio: (Listening to the Word of God or Reading God’s Word)
2. Meditatio: (Reflecting on the Word of God)
3. Oratio: (Responding to the Word of God)
4. Contemplatio: (Resting in the Word of God)
The scripture we will dive deep into this passage from Luke 19:1-10 on Monday, May 3 from 8-9am.
Here is the Zoom Link:
Join Zoom Meeting: Click HERE
Meeting ID: 878 3208 0869
Join us as we begin our discussion on “The Space Between Us” on either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
Click HERE to register for the session that works best for you.
- Best Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Healthy Pineapple Smoothie
- Oven-Roasted Carrots
- Potatoes, Potatoes, Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger
- Sweet Potato
- A “BOAT”LOAD OF ZUCCHINI RECIPES!
- Broccoli & Turnips
- DELICIOUS, GREEN GRAPES
- Green Beans
- Nutrition Facts for Cucumbers
- 10 Health Benefits of Cabbages
- Health Benefits of Green Peppers & Tomatoes