|Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community, |
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- We all rejoice with the Laurence family on their new, permanent home!
- Kymmie also gave thanksgiving for all the support and announced it to be Rick’s birthday!
- Cheryl gave thanks for successful dental work.
- We are excited to see more and more seasonal friends returning!
Prayers of Concern
- Gale asked for prayer for Julie who is starting chemo.
- John requested for prayer for Bob and Joy, as Bob is in the hospital.
- Kymmie asked for prayer for Julie.
- Deb requested for continued healing for Jeff.
Prayers for Those Traveling
- Please pray for those traveling throughout the holiday season.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted. |
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/