Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- Maralee expressed relief and thanksgiving to Tony and Tyler. She reports they are making great progress at the house. Adding that Donna and Bud might even get their trailer back soon!
- Kymmie expressed gratitude for those that stepped into help when Cecilia was injured.
- Cheryl continues to be grateful for all the assistance she had getting into her apartment.
- John expressed gratitude for our Wintergarden family.
- Sharon, Devon’s mom, expressed gratitude for having her family together
- Barb asked for prayers for her son who remains in the hospital.
- Eddie asked for prayers for Danny and Jason, who both were diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
- Kymmie asked us to please pray that Cecilia knee’s quickly.
- Kymmie asked for prayers for pantry volunteers as it gets hotter.
- Continued prayers for Jeannie and John. Jeannie doesn’t have thyroid cancer, but is having back pain.
- Continued prayer for Maralee’s family.
- Continued prayers for Barb and Joe, Bob and Joy, Barb and Fred, Stan and Ursula, Steve and Cheri.
Prayers for Our Community, State, Country, and World
Please continue to pray for our community and world:
- Please continue to pray for this church’s call to feed people spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
- Pray also for the many victims of gun violence.
- Please pray for the all the victims of the natural disasters.
- For those deeply impacted by Hurricane Ian and all that is ahead for rebuilding and recovery.
- And for the mission teams coming to serve in our community to help people rebuild their homes and lives.
- Continue to for all the people in places at war, violence, and hate.
- And as always, we continue to pray for world peace and more peace interactions between peoples.
Please continue to pray for those traveling:
- Diane, Wendy’s friend, requested traveling mercies during her travels in Florida throughout April.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted. |
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/