Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- Prayers of gratitude that the food pantry inspection went well. And thanks to all who helped make that possible!
- Deb gives thanks to the Praying Pelican’s for help in her yard!
- Barb requested prayer for Bobby who was released from hospital, but still needs prayer.
- Pray also for Rich and Karen as they travel to California to celebrate the life of their son.
- Sue’s sister’s stepson died of cancer this last week. Please pray for his family.
- Kymmie requests prayers for test results.
- Continue to pray for Bob and Joy. And specifically for Bob to have an appetite return.
- Also pray for Sue, a friend of Cheryl’s, for housing. She’s having a hard time.
- Prayers for Annie and family.
- Pray also for the Homeless Coalition – volunteers, staff, and those they serve.
Please continue to pray for those traveling:
- Traveling mercies for John and Jane as they travel north to Michigan.
|Want to know more about Holy Humor Sunday? Check out this link: https://www.joyfulnoiseletter.com/hhsunday.asp And a special thank you to Wendy for printing off jokes for the tables for everyone to share and for folks sharing jokes with our community!|
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted. |
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/