Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
The prayers for today are from the past two weeks in worship.
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- We pray for Kymmie’s grandma, Marion, and celebrate her miraculous recovery from a serious health scare. And we continue to pray for her family as they find the best ways to support her and each other.
- Heather’s son, Ben, lost his girlfriend of 13 years. Please pray for all that love them.
- We pray for Barb’s husband, Fred and his health.
- Pray for Richie in his final days.
- Rich is having a colonoscopy this week, which is a great reminder for all of us to get necessary health screens! Pray for an uneventful experience and good results.
- Prayers for safe travels for Devon’s family on vacation.
- Cheryl requested prayer for the housing development she lives in.
- We also offer prayers of love for families.
- For all those struggling with mental health.
- On this Memorial Day weekend, we pray for veterans who paid the ultimate price, for those that served and the families left behind.
- We pray also for the mental health of our veterans.
- We pray that Charlotte county, Florida, and the USA are transformed into places that love our veterans, provide them with the support and resources they need. We pray for our vets.
- We also pray to make the world a place that longer needs people to give up their lives for good.
- Prayers for Ukraine.
- For peace for the people of the world.
Please continue to pray for those traveling:
- For safety for the holiday weekend.
- For all those traveling at this time.
|With great excitment, we have a two-part directory. The first part includes a majority of the everyones information. The second part includes alternative addresses and anniversaries. Also, this has not been posted is online. Directory|
Alternate Addresses and AnniversariesNow, if you notice that something is missing (like an anniversary or birthday or phone number), please let us know and we will get it corrected!
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted. |
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/