Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- The Laurence family rejoices over the completion of another wonderful recital and dance season.
- We are glad for Rich’s good results his recent colonoscopy.
- Jeanne rejoices in her granddaughter, Brandi, getting her own place!
- Cheryl continues to celebrate being in her own home – something we prayed about for 2 years!
- John and Jeanne are glad to have the mold gone from their home, but request continued prayer that the insurance pays for the mold mitigation.
- Grateful for the mission team from Faith Presbyterian Church.
- “No hurricanes!”
It’s that time of year and we all have been through so much and still going through so much, so we all gave a big “Amen!” to the prayer request of, “No hurricanes!”
- Cassie and Cathy lost little Evie, so please pray for her parents, brothers, and all that loved her.
- We pray for Barb’s husband, Fred and his health.
- Sharon asked for prayers for her parent’s health and for the upcoming transitions of the summer.
- Cheryl requested prayer for the housing development she lives in. There is an inspection coming up and she’s hopeful that some of the building’s issues will be addressed.
- Continued prayers of healing for Jeff as he recovers from shoulder replacement and a broken ankle.
- For all those struggling with mental health.
- Prayers for Ukraine.
- For peace for the people of the world.
Please continue to pray for those traveling:
- Praying Pelican Missions and Wintergarden have work teams coming and going. We’ll all be praying for their safety as they travel to and from.
- Sharon will be moving this summer, so traveling mercies for that. Also for the work and emotions that these transitions always have.
- For all those traveling at this time.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted. |
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/