Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- We are all thankful to see Steve and Sherry back with us!
- Prayers of joy for being able to hand out over 500 turkeys or gift cards to families for Thanksgiving and gratitude for our dedicated volunteers who are so generous with their time!
- Cheryl is grateful for, “God loving me enough to send his son to die for me!!”
- Added: And Wendy has great appreciation for the team that turned out to help her move! What a bless you all are: Kymmie, Rick, Sean, Devon, and Fred.
- Please pray for Bud and Donna.
- Pray also for the homeless and hungry among us.
- Cheryl asks we pray for “those who are lost – that this holiday season they may find their way to the Lord.:
- Barbara’s is healing well, but we ask for continued prayers for her continued healing.
- We also ask for continued prayer for Cecilia’s knee.
- Please also pray for Colleen’s back – for a quick and complete recovery.
- Pray for Kymmie’s vacation – that she has time to relax and recharge.
- Pray also for Cheryl’s upcoming time away, that it’s enjoyable and refreshing.
- Continued prayers for Cheryl’s brother and sister.
- Please pray for foodbanks all over as giving is not keeping pace with need, including here at our food pantry.
- Pray also that our food pantry clients and volunteers
- Pray for those struggling with their mental and physical health.
- For the persecuted around the globe.
- For those facing war and violence, especially Israel, Palestine, Russian and Ukraine.
- For peace in our own lives and for our world.
- For all those traveling, especially those traveling during the holidays. That their travel is safe and full of joy.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted.
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/