Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- Shirley is celebrating how things are coming together for her family, and she is especially that her daughter, Tammy, has been hired by the North Port police.
- We rejoice for a successful KCB, Wintergarden Waste Management event with 475lbs of food collected. And Kymmie is also celebrating “finally being in with the waste management crew!
- We hope that the cantata on Sunday will bring great joy to all.
- Please pray for Luther, who is now in a wheelchair.
- Pray for Claudette’s roommate Jason’s health. He has cancer in his brain and lungs.
- Also Claudette boyfriend’s health.
- Pray for Mary and boys.
- For Miss Elaine’s clients, one of whom has cancer.
- Continued prayers for Cheryl’s brother and sister.
- Also continued prayers for Cheryl’s Jacaranda family.
- Pray for pastors and other behind the scenes people.
- For all the families struggling with the expectations of Christmas.
- Please pray that our food pantry clients and volunteers. And for the foodbanks all over as giving is not keeping pace with need.
- Pray for those struggling with their mental and physical health and for the mental and physical healthcare system.
- For the persecuted around the globe.
- For those affected by gun violence.
- For peace in the Middle East.
- For peace in Sudan.
- For peace in Ukraine
- For peace in our own lives and for our world.
- For Colleen and Jim as they start their journey back to Florida
- For Annie and Wendy and anyone else traveling for the holidays.
- For safe travels for those going on Jacaranda’s outing.
- Safe travels for all.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted.
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/