Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- It was fantastic to see Barbara in worship today as she continues to heal from her hip replacement.
- Devon is celebrating the exciting news that her student loans have been approved for full forgiveness.
- Lamont and Devon celebrated their 8th anniversary this past week.
- Praise for a wonderful Cantata last Sunday!
- Prayers for Bud and Donna.
- Sue has asked for prayers for her brother-in-law Jack. And her husband Sandy, who has COVID. Prayers for everyone to get better.
- Alison asked for prayers for her mom, Joy. And her niece’s dog.
- Continued prayers for Cheryl’s brother and sister.
- For all the families struggling with the expectations of Christmas.
- Please pray that our food pantry clients and volunteers.
- For those affected by gun violence.
- For peace in the Middle East.
- For peace in Sudan.
- For peace in Ukraine
- For peace in our own lives and for our world.
- Safe travels for all.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted.
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/