Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers for 2024
Sunday Devon ended with, “I pray that this year we can mark and celebrate our lives and go into 2024 with joy sewn into places that we least expect it to be. Amen.”
So, as we do that – as we go into 2024 with joy sewn om, what should we be praying for? For ourselves, for our families, for the church, for our community, for our neighbors, for strangers, for the world?
and what else?
Prayers of Joy
- Kymmie expressed gratitude for this time of rest.
- Many are ready to see 2024.
- Prayers for Bud and Donna.
- Prayers for Heather who is home sick.
- Maralee’s dad fell, so prayers for speedy and complete healing and no more falls!
- Kymmie asked for prayers for Sue.
- Wendy asked for prayer both her for her sister, Cathy’s family as they are all sick. And also for her kids and grandson we are also all getting over some virus.
- Cheryl would like to grow closer to the Lord.
- Continued prayers for Cheryl’s brother and sister.
- For all the homeless families in our community and hoping they have a place to be.
- Please pray that our food pantry clients and volunteers.
- For those affected by gun violence.
- For peace in the Middle East.
- For peace in Sudan.
- For peace in Ukraine
- For peace in our own lives and for our world.
- Safe travels for all our winter friends who will be traveling south soon!
- And indeed, safe travels for all throughout the holiday season.
|On the website for the church, there is a way to submit your prayer requests. If this is something you would be interested in doing, please do so. The prayer requests are emailed to Pastor Devon once they are submitted.
Here is the link: https://www.wintergardenpres.org/prayer-requests/