Dearest Wintergarden Faith Community,
As we continue to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world, let us do so with love and hope. Our weekly email of prayers is a way for us to share the prayers shared in worship, through the food pantry, and our various other ministries with a larger group. Due to privacy needs we will only include the first names of people and not last names. We also know this list will not be perfect and in need of constant updating. We will review this every week and be mindful of how we are being asked to pray for one another, our community, our country, and our world.
Prayers of Joy
- Seeing Joy’s smiling face was brought us all great joy!
- We also are grateful that Cindy is feeling better and with us on Sunday!
- We’re grateful for the return of more and more of our northern family!
- We celebrated a long list of birthdays this month! We’re so glad all of you were born!
- Please pray for Kymmie’s mom, who has had a stroke.
- Pray for healing and comfort for Sally, from last week’s work team. She fell and broke her arm. Pray for comfort and healing.
- Prayers for Fili’s friend who it very ill.
- Pray for Wendy’s cousin (also named Wendy) who is have surgery on both knees.
- Pray for continued healing for Emma’s horse, Finn.
- For Cecila’s upcoming surgery
- Pray for upcoming tests.
- Wendy asked for prayer for her great niece who is having testing done for being severely underweight.
- Pray for Julie’s health.
- For Annie’s friend Steven and his family.
- Pray for Bud and Donna who lost their dear dog, Molly.
- Pray for Logan.
- Pray also for Maureen and Dave.
- Pray also for Ahilya’s health.
- Cheryl asks for prayer for her upcoming appointment regarding her arm.
- For the case workers at Jacaranda.
- For the upcoming tax season, and for people to be patient with Cheryl and the other volunteers.
- Pray also for Cheryl’s vacation to continue to go well.
- For Charlotte county transit – drivers and dispatchers.
- Continued prayers for Cheryl’s brother and sister.
- For those not with us on Sunday.
- For homeless, hungry, and hurting.
- For our food pantry clients and volunteers.
- For those affected by gun violence.
- For peace in the Middle East, Sudan, Ukraine.
- For peace in our own lives and for our world.
- Traveling mercies for the work team as they go home.
- Safe travels for all our winter friends who will be traveling south soon!
- And indeed, safe travels for 2024!